Friday, June 26, 2015

Flowers and Fairies Finale!

Flowers and Fairies have been the theme this week for our Stampendous Design Team, and there are so many wonderful stamps over at the Stampendous website!

I recently picked up this wonderful set at one of my local stores. I love flowers of all kinds and had to create something with it right away!
SSC1112 - Daisy Thanks 
Here's what I came up with today:


I stamped the flowers on Mixed Media White paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink , then colored them with Chameleon Color Tones pens. I used the Labels Eight Spellbinders Nestabilities dies to cut the flowers out, and used the largest one to cut out a black mat. The Stampendous team will be joining the Spellbinders team next Wednesday, July 1st, to share ideas using products from both great companies. Plan on stopping by!



Here are the team members playing today:


Happy Creating,
Louise

3 comments:

Stampendous said...

A fantastic colored card. Oh my, love the vibrant colored petals. Thank you for this beautiful card for our theme week.

Viki Banaszak said...

This is fantastic! I love your beautiful dasies.

Katya said...

Beautiful card you have created with this set. I love the colors and placement of the butterfly. Lovely coloring. Thanks for sharing.